I believe this is the healthiest, most beneficial recipe I have had the chance to make. Most importantly it taste good. I didn’t think I would like the avocado spread, but I was pleasantly surprised. The major players in this recipe are Avocado, Chia Seeds, and Fresh Cilantro Salsa.
Let’s Talk About Avocados:
- It’s full of nutrients: Full of vitamins and minerals your body needs
- Decreases risk obesity, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Increase energy and lowers depression
- Promotes healthy bones
- Great for the eyes
- Natural detoxifier
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds:
- Protein (4.4g per ounce), omega 3, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- Healthy skin, good for anti-aging
- Phenomenal energy and metabolism booster
- Supports a healthy brain
- Packed with calcium for stronger bones
- Muscle builder
The Health Benefits for this recipe goes on and on. I’m a coffee drinker, I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I noticed that this dish makes curbs my appetite for coffee. Pair with some easy lemon water and you have a great way to start your day!
Vegan Life: Avocado & Cilantro Salsa Bagels
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 bagels (you can substitue toast)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro salsa I use Walmart's Fresh Market Brand
Mash whole avocado with fork.
Add chia seeds and mix well. (May add sea salt to taste)
Add avocado spread to toasted bagel. I toast the bagel dark.
Add fresh cilantro salsa. It's important the salsa is fresh. Enjoy