STOP What you doing and eat this for breakfast!! PLANT POWER! This has a PLETHORA of GREATNESS FOR YOUR BODY!
Garlic, tomatoes, onions, squash and mushrooms are power packed with what you need to succeed…lol! Antioxidants , vitamins, minerals, all that good stuff you can Google the benefits!! Trust me on this one it’s ALL GOOD!
– 1 bag of Shredded Hasbrowns (Unfrozen)
– 3/4 cup of water
– 1/2 small onion
– 1 bell pepper
– 1 squash (sliced)
– 1 tomato (diced)
– 1/2 cup of mushrooms (I use bella)
– 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of vegan butter
– Sea Salt (I use Himalayan) and pepper to to taste
1. You need two skillets one for Hasbrowns and one for veggies. Heat both on medium heat add olive oil.
2. Brown Hasbrowns in one skillet, close to the end of cooking stir in garlic and mushrooms.
3. In the other pan stir fry squash, bell peppers and onions, add water and cover with lid and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Add tomatoes at the end and cook for an additional minute.
4. Season both and enjoy. I like to put the Hasbrowns first and top with veggies.