Attention ….Attention… Hear Ye… Hear Ye ….. You are more than welcome to join in on 21 days of prayer and fasting. January 5 – 25th… this is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR (Excuse my belated Christmas humor). I join in with Church of the Highlands.. check out their website. Prayer is online at 6am during the weekday and 9am on Saturday. https://21days.churchofthehighlands.com/
Admittedly, it’s sad that a corporate fast must go forth for me to fully, consistently, & diligently place myself at the Lord’s Feet, however God be praised! What I like most about this time, is that I feel “CONNECTED”. I feel connected to everything, not just one group of people, or one organization, or to one family, but just a connectedness to everything……………… KINGDOMNESS.
Hopefully this will help anyone on the journey of fasting and prayer.
You will never always be motivated, be disciplined.
- NO SUGAR/SWEETNERS
- NO MEAT/SEAFOOD
- NO DAIRY
- NO LEAVENED BREAD
- NO REFINED OR PROCESSED FOOD
- NO DEEP-FRIED FOOD
- 100% JUICE
- WHOLE GRAINS
- NUTS & SEEDS
Practical Tips While Fasting:
- Keep it simple: Don’t go and buyout Whole Foods. It’s not that deep.
- Plan: PLAN PLAN…. Create or follow a meal plan and stick to it. Preparation is half the battle.
- Recruit: Get others involved, it’s so much easier having people along the journey. Iron sharpens Iron. Let’s Stay Sharp!
- Self-control: Don’t Cheat or compromise, stick with it at all cost.
- Pray: Pray……pray…. pray…and pray some more…